1. Can we preserve in web the grantha literature and records with out adding the five Tamil characters?
2. Can we use the same Tamil characters in a grantha text without adding them into grantha? ( Now we can type English words when we type Tamil- then what is the problem in repeating the same in Grantha ?)
3. Is there any technical problem in mixing phonemic language and phonetic language? ( some claims like that)
4. one scholar said by adding these exclusive five Tamil characters they are planning to make Grantha as a super set. is it true?
5. If you say yes, what are the repercussions?